Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm the know-all of online dating????



I don't even remember going to this person's profile, or even getting a prior message from him, and my inbox does not show any. Maybe it has something to do with being a 4% match? Maybe I just wasn't interested? Maybe he was one of those guys who just said "hi". I honestly have no recollection. If I didn't respond to an initial message why would I respond to this one?

You request positive reinforcement but then ask me to tell you like it is as you don't bruise too easy? Which do you want? Positive or "bruise-y"? They are not mutually inclusive.

Maybe I should respond back with a link to this blog?

Just glanced at his profile and remembered why I never responded and then deleted his message. SO not my type. His first thing he could not live without is something that is not in my life at all and is something I want no part of and if he bothered reading the sidebar of my profile he would know that. I am chalking this one up to the premature ejaculation of online dating.

#datingloser #tryingtoohard #peod

No comments:

Post a Comment