Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What makes me post here?

Seriously?  Is there one defining thing that makes me post the #datingloser here?

Yes.

While reading their message I say to myself, "sigh, loser".

Case in point:

luck_love writes:
Yellow decent, whats that with hepatitis ( who the heck is yellow) . 
By the way you got a refection in your picture that shows your hand holding up that boob of yours. 
Bet you are fun to be around .
OK, #1, grammatical errors.  I couldn't even read the first line.

#2, I know about the reflection, loser, as I was there when the picture was taken.  I am not holding up my boob, as you so hope, I have my hand on my waist.  Take a closer look.  Wow, wait, you can't, my boobs won't let you.

#3, back to that first line, now that I think I know what he is trying to say.  Judging from his picture:
He is not of yellow descent,  and therefore is clearly not in the running to hang out with me.  That, and he looks at least 20 years older than I look, and unenthusiastic.  

#dating #loser

No comments:

Post a Comment